Want to add your car?

We are always looking for more quality cars to add to the site to increase the variety and choice for our customers and also our geographic spread. If you have a ‘Supercar’ that you are interested in, or currently using, for chauffeur driven wedding car hire, then we would love to hear from you!

We only consider cars that are in good well kept condition that are maintained and serviced on a regular basis to help ensure reliability and safety for all of our customers.

So what is expected from you?

Well, a standard wedding car hire would include a trip from your house/place of car storage to a pick-up location for the groom, then on to a church or registry office with a potential return trip to pick up the best man (if you only have space for one passenger at a time). During the ceremony you will need to wait outside with the car, ready for photos of the bride and groom stood by/sat in the car. You may then need to take the best man on to the reception venue, where at this drop off your car may be required to for a few more photos before you then return home with your car.

We calculate the rate you charge based on the return trip distance. Prices for a standard hire are based on a 50-mile round trip from door-to-door. If the journey is over this then an extra £50 (for up to an extra 50 miles) is charged, and it is up to you how far you will ultimately travel. Most owners are happy to travel up to 150 miles total, though some of the more rare cars will go anywhere in the UK mainland using a trailer.

So what are the fees?

We charge a 25% commission/booking fee to cover our website management, hosting and admin time and you keep the remaining 75%. We can get over 20 enquiries per day, so you may get asked about availability and rate fairly often depending on the desirability and location of your vehicle.

We also charge a £50 sign-up fee for new cars to cover the admin time to add your car details, car bio and formatting and uploading of your car photos. All new cars will be featured on the Home Page of this site to encourage bookings!


Our Supercar Wedding site is fairly new but becoming popular following on from our highly successful Ford Mustang Wedding site which has been around for over 7 years now. We use social media to post photos and feedback from our happy customers but will still invest in Google and Facebook advertising to draw customers to our site. To help cover some of this cost, we charge £25 per year per car, but we only take this fee from your first booking, if you don’t get any bookings you don’t pay the fee! Though some of our more popular cars can achieve up to 15 bookings through us per year!

If 15 bookings sounds a lot, don’t worry, you can tell us when you want to offer your car for weddings or proms and only do as many as you want. A lot of our owners understandably don’t want to use their cars during the winter months and maybe only want to do two or three weddings to help cover their servicing and insurance costs for the year.

If you would like to find out more about offering your car and services to Supercar Wedding then please complete the enquiry form below and send us two or three photos of your car.

You can also read our Sub-contractor Terms & Conditions by clicking here.

  • Drop files here or
    Accepted file types: png, jpg, jpeg, gif, Max. file size: 4 MB, Max. files: 7.